Total Pageviews

progress

Monday, May 30, 2011

so close yet so far

You can see right next to the wheel are two doodads, one wrapping around the other.  the vertical one moves with the spacebar and is supposed-I think- to tug the wraparound one to move the carriage. They don't meet, and it doesn't even touch the other one.  Way down deep is a screw that I think may adjust the angle of the vertical one but I can't reach it.  I cant seem to get anything attached to either one to create a shim between them either.  Nothing stays on that I have at my disposal.  I may try buying an alligator clip but it has to be a very small one.
I really really don't want to disassemble the whole thing to get at that screw either.  To me that's like removing the engine to change the headlight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if capcha comes back. Thanks for commenting.

Followers

Blog Archive